- Allows to show or hide non-working days
- Allows to show or hide holidays
- Allows to select the earliest and the latest possible date of any reservation; they can be set in relation to the current day, or set as fixed dates
- Calendar can be either always visible or revealed by clicking on an icon
- Supports several languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Dutch.
- Can be used to select a date or to select date ranges: start date and end date
- One or several months can be displayed in the calendar at the same time
- Allows to choose the starting day of the week (Sunday, Monday, ...)
- Installation and setup are fully visual from the Dreamweaver menu
New: Dreamweaver is no longer a mandatory requirement for this product. Beside a Dreamweaver extension, we are launching a version that can be used directly, without having to use Dreamweaver, just by copying the files and pasting the code into your webpage.
Sample#1: Below is an example of a calendar to select a date, with 5 working days and with dates selectable from 2 to 14 working days from the current day.
Sample#2: The same example, but revealed by clicking on an icon:
The use and configuration is truly simple, you can see a practical example in this animated demo/video.
If you want to use it as a Dreamweaver extension: Dreamweaver MX or later (including Dreamweaver MX, MX 2004, DW 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, ...). Note: Dreamweaver is no longer a mandatory requirement for this product.
INSTALLATION AND USE
If you aren't using Dreamweaver then ignore the references to Dreamweaver below and follow the instructions specified into the "readme.txt" file located into the folder "Non-Dreamweaver version" (after unzipping the downloaded file). Basically just open the configuration file provided, specify the Date Picker settigns and copy & paste the calendar into your website.
To install in Dreamweaver, the installation and setup are very simple and 100% visual. To install the extension in Dreamweaver, double-click on the .mxp file which you will be able to download after purchase. Then restart your Dreamweaver and you will be able to access the extension from the menu Dreamweaver >> Menu >> Commands >> Insert Date Picker.
The insertion and configuration from Dreamweaver explained below is also shown in this Date Picker's animated demo/video.
The Date Picker must be inserted in a form; when you click on the option "Insert Date Picker", the following setup window will appear:
The setup areas of this window are:
- Insert Holiday Days: allows you to indicate holidays.
- Non-work Days: here you can select which days are non-working.
- Minimum Dates: here you select the earlieast date that can be chosen; it can be a fixed date, or it can be expressed in the amount of days counted from the current day.
- Maximum Dates: Allows to indicate the latest date that can be selected; can be a fixed date or can be expressed in the amount of days counted from the current day.
- Rules List: Here you can review all the restrictions already applied to the calendar and delete the ones you no longer need.
- Calendar Type: Allows to define if the calendar will always be visible on the page or if it will be revealed only after clicking on a small icon.
- Calendar Language: here you can select your calendar's language.
- Selection Type: Allows to define whether the calendar serves to select one date or a range of dates, i.e. a start date and an end date.
- Pages Number: Number of months that are shown in the calendar at the same time.
- Start Day of the Week: selects the day that should serve as the beginning of the week, normally either Monday or Sunday.
After clicking on OK button the calendar will be inserted into your page and you will be able to see it in your browser. Your calendar's setup can be edited at any time; for that, you only need to select the calendar inserted in your page and click again on the menu "Insert Date Picker".
The selected date is saved in the hidden fields within the form; these hidden fields have the following names:
- selDay1 : Selected day
- selMonth1 : Selected month
- selYear1 : Selected year
- end_selDay1 : Selected end date in case the calendar had been set up to select date ranges
- end_selMonth1 : Selected end month in case the calendar had been set up to select date ranges
- end_selYear1 : Selected end year in case the calendar had been set up to select date ranges
The last digit in the field name refers to the number of the calendar on the page, since you can insert as many calendars as you wish into your page.
If you don't have yet a server side script to receive the data entered by the user in the form, - either by email, or directly into a database - we can recommend the following products:
- PHP Form to Email: Processes the form automatically and sends the data by email. For servers that support PHP scripts.
- ASP From to Email: Similar to the previous one but for servers that support ASP scripts.
- PHP Form to Excel: Processes the form automatically and saves the data in an Excel file (csv). For servers that support PHP scripts.
- ASP Form to Excel: Similar to the previous one but for servers that support ASP scripts.
- PHP Form to Database: Processes the form automatically and saves the data in a MySQL database. For servers that support PHP scripts.
- ASP Form to Database: Similar to the previous one but for the servers that support ASP scripts, MSAccess and MSSQL databases.
If you already have a script to process your form, then you might be interested in the following examples of how to obtain the selected date from the web server side:
<?php // sample format: YYYY-MM-DD $selected_date = $_POST["selYear1"] . "-" . $_POST["selMonth1"] . "-" . $_POST["selDay1"]; ?>
<% ' sample format: YYYY/MM/DD selected_date = Request("selYear1") & "/" & Request("selMonth1") & "/" & Request("selDay1") %>
|Paypal or Credit Cards:||
PRICEAfter payment you will be redirected to a direct-download page and the download link will be emailed to the payment address.